[Declined] Dawning - Fury Warrior
Personal Information

Name: Ionuț Ștefan

Nationality: Romanian

Battletag: D4WNING#2257

Tell us a little bit about yourself, who are you, what do you do etc.

I live in Romania, working in the Police Force while studying in Law School. I like chicken nuggets a lot.

Character Information

Name: Dawning

Class: Warrior

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...ng/dawning

Mainspec (artifact traits): Fury

Offspec (artifact traits): I dont have an off-spec, but I used to play protection when I started to play WoW again.

Why do you play this class and role?

Because it is fun and helps me get achievement points fast. (Achievement hunter)

Explain your reasoning behind your character choices (why did you pick your current talents and what gearing/stat priority do you go for)

Answered above.

Give us some examples of how your class and/or talent choices makes you more valuable on specific encounters.

-Frequent burst damage, mobility

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience: 

I used to play from 2008 to 2012, then took a break. I was the main tank in guild. Reprofiled on fury when I started again not a very long time ago.

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?

An open mind, a funny and dependable character, sociable.

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?

Reading guides/watching guides/trying to maximize my capabilities.

What will your attendance be, can we rely on you to be there for progression? Are there any factors that may impede you to attend that we should know about?

I work 08-16 so most of the time I can be available.

Are you familiar with being in a Mythic raiding guild and the environment. Are you familiar with rotating people and ”benching”’. What are your thoughts on this?

No, I haven't been in a guild  since I started to play again but I know the meaning of those expressions.

Please provide logs showing your competence as a player. If you don’t have any logs, please explain why.

I started to play recently, I am looking for a guild to get experience, to help and to achieve maximum usefulness in the group.

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone?

Yes

Are you familiar using Teamspeak?

Yes

Why do you wish to join Aetherium?

I am looking for a guild and Kroyfel was the first one I asked to join who responded back. 

How did you come across our Guild?

I said on the previous question.

Last but not least

Why should we be accepting you to the guild? What makes you a better investment than other applicants? Sell yourself to us.

Because it will be a win-win situation. Looking forward to your answer, even if it is a  yes or a   no.
Heya, thanks for your application. We'll take a look at it and get back to you within a few days.

~Yserea
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]
Not exactly what we're looking for. Declined.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]