[Accepted] Meatboi - Affliction Warlock
Personal Information

Name: Sam

Nationality: UK

Battletag: Gehennaaaa#2853

Tell us a little bit about yourself, who are you, what do you do etc.
From Wales, UK. Currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time for my hobbies.
Outside of WoW, I play guitar and go to the gym.

Character Information

Name: Meatboi (Subject to change)

Class: Warlock

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...om/meatboi

Mainspec (artifact traits): Affliction - 80 Traits

Offspec (artifact traits): Demonology - 73 Traits

Why do you play this class and role? 
 Big fan of the class fantasy of Warlock. And never being able to die is a bonus.

Explain your reasoning behind your character choices (why did you pick your current talents and what gearing/stat priority do you go for)
 My talents vary on what content I'm doing; Mythic+? I'll opt for a more AoE oriented spec etc. My stat priority depends on my stat weights of course. 

Give us some examples of how your class and/or talent choices makes you more valuable on specific encounters.
Affliction is the God of 2+ Target cleave fights (Doggos, Coven) and is super solid on Single Target fights also.

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience:
Only raided mythic for a short while in the guild Replicant (5/11M) which sadly disbanded a few days ago.

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?
100% Punctuality. Will perform solid no matter what. Friendly and will voice opinions when needed.

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?
Make sure I use the correct talents/legendaries for the certain fight. And hit my buttons in the correct order.

What will your attendance be, can we rely on you to be there for progression? Are there any factors that may impede you to attend that we should know about?
As mentioned from above, I'll have 100% attendance. Unless of course, family emergencies occur or I'm severely sick.  

Are you familiar with being in a Mythic raiding guild and the environment. Are you familiar with rotating people and ”benching”’. What are your thoughts on this?
Mythic raiding environment can get a bit on edge at times but it's expected. I agree that benching has to be done to ensure that the raid group has an optimal set-up required for a boss encounter. 

Please provide logs showing your competence as a player. If you don’t have any logs, please explain why.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/meatboi

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone? Yes

Are you familiar using Teamspeak? Yes

Why do you wish to join Aetherium? Old guild <Replicant> got disbanded a few days a go. And despite that I still want to carry on with my Mythic progress.

How did you come across our Guild? My old GM (Gorantia) got in touch with some of your officers and said that if we're interested in joining Aetherium we should sign up.

Last but not least

Why should we be accepting you to the guild? What makes you a better investment than other applicants? Sell yourself to us.
Lover of memes, Hoarder of E-girls. If you accept me, I can make your hole weak Smile
On a serious note. I have a lot of time to make sure my character(s) are up to a very high standard.