[Accepted - Social] BM Hunter
Personal Information

Name: Juliette

Nationality: French

Battletag: Taga#21475

Tell us a little bit about yourself, who are you, what do you do etc.

Hi everyone ! Happy new year to the crew, I am Juliette a 20 yo frenchie and I am currently stuying English and languages in Lyon. I can describe myself as an open-minded person (I guess), I like chatting with people about various subjects. In my free time I'm very interested in occultism, travels, films, singing/music, symbolism, writing and so on.. I'm very open to criticism and learning new things. I can be talkative but I am quite shy at the begining, I always do my best and when I don't succeed I often get angry about myself :p Rather calm and attentive, honesty and respect are qualities that are necessary to me.

Character Information

Name: Taga

Class: Hunt

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...ondre/taga

Mainspec (artifact traits): 77

Offspec (artifact traits):

Why do you play this class and role?
I love the mobility of this class, the BM spec is (not surprisingly) because I like having an animal by my side (rp reason haha). I always played BM hunter and the gameplay really fits me, I never get bored and it provides me much fun which is, to me, very important in a game like wow.

Explain your reasoning behind your character choices (why did you pick your current talents and what gearing/stat priority do you go for) 
I try to gather information to pick my talents and stuff that's why I use Simcraft/Raidbots and the rankings from wowprogress as long as the IcyVeins guide written by Azortharion who seems to be pretty reliable. It gives me an idea of what to play with. I change talents wether I play MM+ or Raid and also depending on the affixes or bosses. I go for the Zoo Build which is based on Crit then Mastery then Haste. I have all my legendaries and I often change to try new gearsets but I'm more than open to suggestions and advices.

Give us some examples of how your class and/or talent choices makes you more valuable on specific encounters.
Well, BM has always been a valuable class on bosses where soaking is needed due to my turtle ability, I also benefit from a high mobility which allows me to move on adds or to avoid AoE easily. On KJ it was pretty nice to have a hunter for the soaking and for the humanoïd tracking (Illidan can't hide anymore hehehe). Same for Gul'dan. It's also useful because of the hybrid build I can make, having both AoE and mono spells. My class have cs, a mass stun and traps which are importants as well (for example Aggramar, Norgannon pops on the Coven or MM+).  I also have a brez and bl pet Big Grin

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience: 
Well I started raiding a year ago with my first casual guild, nevertheless I discovered the game at Vanilla but was too Young to raid. So I cleaned the content of Legion but not in the Mythic mode except for the Emerald Nightmare and some bosses of the Nighthold. 

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?
As I don't have many experience, my assets rely on my ability to learn and Watch. I am eager to improve myself and I think that my amount of knowledges of my class is satisfying eventhough I still think there's always things that I can learn !! I know when to be focused and when I am, I take things seriously so I can do my best for the team. I don't want to penalise the raid that's why I always look at the strats before or ask questions when I don't understand (which can often happens :p)

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?
As I said, I use Simcraft or Raidbot as long as the IcyVeins Guide + the BM Discord where I talk with players who master their classes very well. I also look at the logs when they are recorded and also the Wowprogress rankings  for each bosses and sometimes the gear of the best players to give me a quick comparison.

What will your attendance be, can we rely on you to be there for progression? Are there any factors that may impede you to attend that we should know about?
I am a student which gives me many time and makes me flexible. Still, I don't know my timetable for the next semester (starting in february) but I can't have class after 8pm, that +15 min to come home so there will be two evenings where I can't be online before 8:15 pm.

Are you familiar with being in a Mythic raiding guild and the environment. Are you familiar with rotating people and ”benching”’. What are your thoughts on this?
Nope. Clearly I am not familiar with this environment, I come from a Casual guild but I am aware of the difficulty of the mythic mode and the fact that every mistake is severely punished by the mechanics. I don't mind to be benched as long as I can still raid every week. I don't ask for a PL, I will perfectly understand if I don't have the level requested that's why I am asking to raid every week, but not necessarily in MM. I think that HM mode and time played is always a good thing to take even if I want to improve myself in MM. Of course, my aim is to kick asses in a good atmosphere (<-- very important) and I'm ready to work for this !

Please provide logs showing your competence as a player. If you don’t have any logs, please explain why.
I know that my logs aren't good enough, there's some information missing (Where are my legendary perfs on NH ?!) . You have to know that I "stopped" playing around 3 weeks ago because of exams, guild "problems" and Christmas and I always kept my ID to raid on guild which explains why I don't have multiple kills and better performance. I did the Antorus HM (Aggramar kill is still missing but I tried it) in Pick Up  group which wasn't very easy eventhough I spent a lot of time in it. The positive side of spending desperate hours wiping is that I had time to practice and get used to the strats :p

https://fr.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/11699426

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone?
Yes !

Are you familiar using Teamspeak?
"Familiar" may be a bit strong :p I have it and I used it before so I know the basics of TS but I am like a 90 years old person when talking about informatic and stuff so don't ask me too much, or explain me :p

Why do you wish to join Aetherium?
I think that the spirit of your guild fits with mine. After a talk with Cyrane, I understood that you have a priority over the person and this is the very first thing I am looking for : nice persons to play with. I don't want a guild with toxic players and to feel comfortable and motivated I need mature and respectful persons. Cyrane also talked about your more serious side which I appreciate and think that it's highly needed especially when going through the MM. 

How did you come across our Guild?
On Wowprogress Smile

Last but not least

Why should we be accepting you to the guild? What makes you a better investment than other applicants? Sell yourself to us.
I'm not very good at selling myself, but at least I'll be honest to you : I am lower than you. I may also fail and do wtf actions but there's a thing that will never change : my motivation. You may not rely on my DPS or survavibility but my motivation and good will can't vanish. I always do my best because a guild is a team, and I can't tolerate to slack because it will penalise my mates. It's a teamwork and every failure or mistake is a source of improvement for me. I want to go further and I know that I can with time and explanations. I'm not afraid to question myself and I surely don't think I am the best player in the world (which helps a lot ! :p). I have learned many things (basically everything I know xD) over the year I spent with my guild and since they decided to switch server I decided to look for a guild where I can progress more and with fun Smile

Hope you enjoyed my presentation, I tried to be as clear as possible so that you will not be deceived if I join you ! Thank you very much for the time taken, see you soon maybe ! Smile 
Thanks for your application! We'll review it and get back to you within a few days.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]
As discussed, offered social position in lieu of raider spot.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]