[Declined] Varenis - Guardian druid
Personal Information

Name: Fredrik

Nationality: Swedish

Battletag: Cerbius#2261

Tell us a little bit about yourself, who are you, what do you do etc.
At work im a programmer, recently started my new job and currently moving.
So my focus now are dedicating towards getting my new apartment livable and sell my old one.

Character Information

Name: Varenis

Class: Druid

Armory: 
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...an/varenis

Mainspec (artifact traits): Guardian, 74 traits (89% from 75)

Offspec (artifact traits): Resto, 70 traits

Why do you play this class and role? I've been resto as ms from EN to ToS but I lost my touch healing due to changes of the specc. So I started tanking instead, which has been fun.

Explain your reasoning behind your character choices (why did you pick your current talents and what gearing/stat priority do you go for)
I change speccs depending on the fights, mostly its a question wether i can go for a more dps specc or survival. When it comes to stats i prefer going for survival which should be vers, mastery, haste and crit. The same comes for choice of legendary. Do i dps more or take less damage.

Give us some examples of how your class and/or talent choices makes you more valuable on specific encounters.
I have a big ass, it can take alot of damage  Dodgy

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience:
Done most of the contents in this expansion exluding end of mythic NH, mythic tos and also mythic trial of valor. (you can see my wowpage)
Played wow for vanilla (not raiding), tbc, wotlk, cataclysm and now legion. Skipped some due to studies.

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?
Well if your missing a tank im guessing that would be a good fill?

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?
Well since my failings with resto shows some im not sure, i play what i think is fun and resto wasn't anymore.

What will your attendance be, can we rely on you to be there for progression? Are there any factors that may impede you to attend that we should know about?
I'm away during thursdays.

Are you familiar with being in a Mythic raiding guild and the environment. Are you familiar with rotating people and ”benching”’. What are your thoughts on this?
Yea im familiar with it, im okay with the thought and have been benched tho the reason should be applied as something towards the raid. I got benched due to spite from one of the officers.

Please provide logs showing your competence as a player. If you don’t have any logs, please explain why.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...st/varenis
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...an/varenis

I transferred from ravencrest so thats why theres two logs.

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone?
Yes

Are you familiar using Teamspeak?
Yes

Why do you wish to join Aetherium?
Looking for a new guild, i think my chances of joining are slim but why not try.

How did you come across our Guild?
Wowprogress

Last but not least

Why should we be accepting you to the guild? What makes you a better investment than other applicants? Sell yourself to us.
I have cookies  Cool .
Im a responsible guy i make sure to study the fights and not just 5 minutes before the raid. Been an officer in a few guilds, did it because i was asked if i can help, I don't really any ambitions towards being an officer.
Heya, thanks for your application. We'll get back to you before next reset.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]
Unfortunately we have decided not to offer you a trial position at this time. We're looking for people with a little bit more experience.

Declined.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]