[Accepted] Shiotani - Feral Druid
Personal Information

Name:
Sarah

Nationality: German

Battletag: Shiotani#2757

Tell us a little bit about yourself, who are you, what do you do etc.
Heyo o/
My name is Sarah and currently I am a Game Art & Animation Student. According to this I spend lots my time with modeling or designing. In my free time I keep myself busy with watching series or playing different games.

Character Information

Name:
Shiotani

Class: Druid

Armory: Armory

Mainspec (artifact traits): Feral (73)

Offspec (artifact traits): Guardian (53)

Why do you play this class and role?
I am playing Feral since I started playing WoW with the release of MoP. Next to my Druid I always play other classes as alts but never had the urge to switch my main, also never had to.

Explain your reasoning behind your character choices (why did you pick your current talents and what gearing/stat priority do you go for) Give us some examples of how your class and/or talent choices makes you more valuable on specific encounters.
I determine my character choices, talents and stat priority by the use of Simulationcraft/Raidbots and the class discord. At the Current state of the patch I am using Blood Scent - Incanation: King of the Jungle – Savage Roar – Moment of Clarity for pure ST.
When it comes to cleave/AoE I have the opportunity to switch from Blood Scent to Predator if there are loads of fast dying adds to keep my energy high for more cleave/AoE output and even faster dying adds as well as the switch from Savage Roar to Brutal Slash which is a huge plus in 2+ Target fights (if all of them have to be damaged) which also works well with Luffa Wrappings.
As Feral I am a pretty mobile class plus using displacer beast I can take soakings, kicks or other jobs during the encounter.

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience:

My WoW adventure started with the beginning of MoP and after some learning time I started almost immediately to raid in a casually environment. Clearing all raids during MoP and the first of WoD. I changed the MMORPG after 4 Guild disbands due to intern problems or roster issues. Till the end of HFC I progressed and in the end cleared successfully the content of the other MMO and decided to go back to WoW. With the start of Legion I changed my german realm to The Maelstrom where I raided EN and the start of NH. Due to personal reasons I took another break there and came back for ToS where I got to 6/9.

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?
I would consider myself as a dedicated and patient player. I don’t give up immediately and try to get the best out of the situation.

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?
As above mentioned I do use Simulationcraft/Raidbots, Classdiscord and also try to improve learning by doing.

What will your attendance be, can we rely on you to be there for progression? Are there any factors that may impede you to attend that we should know about?
Since my lecture or readings aren’t on Sundays or Wednesdays I am almost always available and prepared. It might happen that if I have one of my big semester project due (every half a year) that I have to use the raidingtime (if I miss some) to finish my project . Also if other unexpected or unavoidable appointments happen I will inform you as soon as possible.

Are you familiar with being in a Mythic raiding guild and the environment. Are you familiar with rotating people and ”benching”’. What are your thoughts on this?
Yes I am familiar with it and agree with the fact that it’s the best choice to change setups for certain bosses.

Please provide logs showing your competence as a player. If you don’t have any logs, please explain why.
Logs

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone?

Yes.

Are you familiar using Teamspeak?

Also yes.

Why do you wish to join Aetherium?
After Everlasting Syndicate decided to stop raiding due to roster issues I joined you as a social member. Now after some slacking and idling I decided to get back raiding with Antorus and am searching for a reliable raidgroup. Plus your raiddays fit perfectly into my study schedule.

How did you come across our Guild?
Suggestion of some guildmembers or now rather because I am in your guild.
Yeaaah give me your roars
Roar
Accepted as trial. Contact me ingame if you have any questions.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]