[Accepted] Skigz - Enh Shamy / any dps
Personal Information

Name: Wesley Sulman

NationalityBig Grinutch

Battletag: dreadM#21877

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I like to think I'm a chill guy that is usually in for a good laugh. Raging is not the side of me but I speak my mind on occasion. I'm a trustworthy follower but not a Peon ;-)

Character Information

Name:
I mained with: dreadM and did a lot of pvp with Skiggy (combat rogue)

Class:Ret Pal

Armory:
dreadM (Pally) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dr...adm/simple
Skiggy: (Rogue) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dr...ggy/simple

Mainspec:Ret

Offspec: Holy (never did anything with it to be completely honest)

Why do you play this class and role?
When I started playing I started with a Demo Lock, then friends said that Pally was great, and well.. it was so I've pretty much stuck with it. At the moment I rather leave him behind and start on something new, (enh shamy?/outlaw rogue or maybe the DH ?!) I will play what DPS is needed. Just boosted a Enh Sham on The Maelstrom realm but I am open to anything.

Raiding

Tell us a little bit about your raiding experience:
I've been raiding with Mightyhawks in WoD on Draggonmaw (horde) which was great since they all knew each other for ages and I just came passing by. Had some great fun nights. We usually went on and raided 3 nights and the rest was social and/or doing other content (dungeons and farming etc()

What makes you a valuable asset to a raiding team?
I'm definitely not the greatest player in the world BUT I do not like slacking off so I tend to try my best even if that means i need to read up more on mechanics or class info itself. I'll learn quick so hopefully that helps compensate for the fact I started playing WoW a bit later on

What steps do you take to ensure you play your class to the full extent of its capabilities?
Mainly by playing and learning on the go, but since we have youtube and stuff at this day and age, viewing boss mechanics online and reading articles on mmo-champ etc is something that I do

Miscellaneous

Do you have a functioning microphone? Yes

Are you familiar using Teamspeak? Yes

Why do you wish to join Aetherium? Since me and HK7 are coming over from an adventure on NA, i would say that out of all the guilds spoken to, this seemed the most relaxed and stable. After a quick chat on TeamSpeak this is indeed confirmed. Definitely some nice peeps here!

How did you come across our Guild? Through HK7
Hey Skigz! I just have a couple of questions for now:

Have you ever used warcraftlogs (or worldoflogs back in the day)? We log every raid and after each raid we often like to look at logs to see who did well and more importantly who fucked up. Warcraftlogs is pretty sophisticated so it's easy these days to see who took unnecessary damage, attacked the wrong target or didn't use a potion. We can even check your ability usage to see if you're dpsing correctly if we're really curious (example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qvH...e&source=8).

This leads me to my second question. Can you take criticism without ragequitting?
Hey Kroyfel,

Unfortunately I haven't made use of any of these two systems since this was not required of me before. But I have no issue what so ever in using this or any other add on/tool that is required. Our RL and some senior officers were doing this from Skada and Recount on the fly in Mightyhawks so we got shewed on right there and then if we messed up or did something that we better not should do the next time. Since we were a friendly, easygoing bunch of people this all went usually without a major issue.

I'm definitely not one for rage quitting, I mean.. I'm almost 30 years old and if you haven't learned to keep your cool by now, you are definitely doing it wrong! So no, you won't ever see me doing that nor will you get lip from me when you'll call me out on my gameplay. Plus the game is really not going anywhere so if we make progress (wipes will happen for sure) then I'm all for it. I actually welcome tips and tricks since I am not playing since beta/vanilla WoW and therefor every bit of help/info would be taken kindly.

Come to think of it. I actually forgot a huge selling point.. Did you know that I have a great beard? Well, I do you know!

Cheers,
Wesley
[color color=green]Accepted[/color]

Welcome to the Guild Smile We do wish to have a chat regarding possible class(es) you'd play amongst other things though.
[Image: VYWPRir.gif]
Thats great to hear. Thank you for having me (well for having us since I see Steven 'Whiskies' is also accepted)

I would indeed like an additional chat about class(es), so lets set a date&time for this Smile
Welcome skigz!
[quote quote=445]Welcome skigz!

[/quote]

Thanks Big Grin